Monday, July 02, 2007

Relocating to Melbourne Florida is a great choice

Historically, the place that gives this entire area its “name” is Melbourne, the oldest and best-known community on what Floridians call the “Space Coast”. Melbourne is right in the center of a long north-south corridor – coastal Brevard County – that is sandwiched between the St. Johns River Basin to the West and the Atlantic Ocean.
It stretches from Palm Bay and other smaller communities in the south through Melbourne, West Melbourne, and Melbourne Village in central Brevard to Viera, Cocoa and Titusville in the north. And it includes a half dozen beach communities on one long, fabulous barrier island stretching from Sebastian Inlet to Cape Canaveral.
The location makes anywhere in the state very accessible. Even remote Key West is just a 5 or 6 hour drive. As to Outdoor and recreational opportunities, in my opinion it’s one of the best places in Florida. The beaches are not jammed, there is plenty of access and it’s not wall to wall development.

The location makes anywhere in the state very accessible. Orlando is just an hour away and even remote Key West is just a 5 or 6 hour drive. As to Outdoor and recreational opportunities, in my opinion it’s one of the best places in Florida. The beaches are not jammed, there is plenty of access and it’s not wall to wall development.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to, if possible, pay for a link in your real estate links section. Something like Connecticut Waterfront Property I would like to know what you would charge me for one year. I don’t expect to get any clicks or to take any business away from you. I only want to improve my page ranking in Connecticut. Would you please let me know either way. My email is ickyb397 -at- yahoo com.

Greg Broadbent